Girls, do Indian guys do badly in dating?

is it true that 5 foot 8, 160 lb, muscleless Indian guys are overlooked in dating? I see this shit on Reddit and Yahoo Answers a LOT. by both Indians and non Indians? my hs had many Asian and Indian guys who had gfs or friends of both sexes. but, I was the kind who was nice to everyone, but had very few friends (only 1 a girl, and no prom date). do people like me stand a chance in dating in college Im a comp sci major and the school I will attend has a majority Latino/Black/Asian/White population ( would love to meet other races btw). and cliques were a fucking obstacle in hs. so, do I stand a chance? how do I go from having limited friends to going out with a social circle, or losing my v card, or even being a ladies man? how DO I look? do looks matter, even when it comes to having female friends? oh and my hobbies are video games and movies, so would trying something like martial arts or a dance team (women in both) help, since comp sci + gaming + movies = little to NO contact with chicks.

Girls, do Indian guys do badly in dating?

0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i think it depends on where you live.

0|0
    0|0