Get a player to leave me alone for good?

I know I'm nothing but a part in his rotation of chicks and I'm tired of being seen as an option to him. He ignored me for a few months and I didn't chase after him now he's wanting to see me and everything and I don't want to see him. I get pissed and tell him off then a month will pass and he brings his ass right back like he knows the drill. How do I stop the cycle and why does he do this shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him if he contacts you again, you'll contact the police. Should get him to stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore him.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him you got HIV or some other STD and you are not sure if it was from him. Ask him to get tested... Its important that he does not spread it to the other women in his life... (I'm kidding.) Never lie. Just tell him you don't want to sleep with a guy who sleeps around.

• It shouldn't be that hard really. Block him every way you can. If he insists, just tell him you will, make him pay for a hotel room and never show up. That signal should come across. Burn the bridges...

• How much willpower does it take to just not fuck a guy and cut contact with him?

What Girls Said 3

• Block him?

• I've been dealing with the same thing. Leave that ass alone!!

• He does it because you keep responding. Tell him your limit and what you will not tolerate. Stop giving him chances. Stop talking to him