Is thia too much?

My boyfriend who i have been with for 4 years is visiting from ga. I live with my parents and i live 15 minutes away from his mom and stepdad. I am moving in woth him next summer when i save up more money. I am going to pick him up and drop him off at the airport. He is coming for 3 nights 4 days. He
Is staying with me. His mom is upset because she feels like he isn't going to spend enough time with her and his step dad and younger brother. She told him i want to pick you up from the airport. She also told him that he should spend time with his family without me. She also said that spending time with his family should be more of a priority over spending time with me because we aren't even engaged or married. I would agree if we lived together and saw each other everyday but it will be 5 months since i saw him. I am only seeing him for 3 days. I don't think ita crazy when you are a 28 year old grown man to want to spend most of your time with your partner. Thoughts

What Guys Said 1

• "His mom is upset because she feels like he isn't going to spend enough time with her and his step dad and younger brother. She told him i want to pick you up from the airport. "

^so it's not his fault but his mom's as it seems... basically she's tellin him wot he should do and not.

if he's 28 as u say it's UP TO HIM and only to decide where he should spend his time... his mom cannot force him ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't consider it too much.

• Ok good i didn't think so