Do people date after high school?

I know dating is a teen thing but do adults ever date?

• Yeah
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• yes….. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesh... A lot of early 20s urbanites date in the stereotypical sense (meet a stranger for a night out and if you dont like them never see them again sort of thing)... but it does become much more common to meet people through friends, work or shared activities, so you don't tend to date as much because you already know them pretty well before going out for a meal (or whatever), this is especially the case as you move past the mid 20s.

In generall though I think dating culture has changed. More and more people seem to either jump right into bed and make a relationship afterwards, or else spend a great deal of time chatting digitally (possibly even having met there) and as such dates become less important.

Hell when I started a relationship with my last ex, neither of us had ever been on a classic date (which I propperly corrected). Previous relationships had always been more along the "met, became friends, emotions changed, hang out more, relationship" sort of line.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• yep
    filler

• Yes. I've been out of high school for the best part of two decades and I've been on dates this year.

• Nope. They just randomly rape people until they are forced into marriage due to getting a victim pregnant. That's how it works man.

• I'm pretty sure marrige isn't caused by rape
      Marrige is when two people have liked each other for a long ass time and then like turns to love

• Nope, you are incorrect. It's a result of rape. Rape occurs because people stop dating after high school. Deal with it. You will understand when you get older.

• Best question ever.