What do you think about this video?

Would you date a Muslim guy?
This is Unbelieveble!!

What do you think about this video?

He is Karim Metwaly from AreWeFamousNow. What do you think of her reaction?

please, leave a coment down below! ♡♡♡♡

Please, look at the video: http://youtu.be/aqgMmibSXoY

Most Helpful Guy

• Please, gosh. i am sick from muslims who try to be new generation.
    I dont hate them, i will treat with them as anyother one.
    But in this video he tried to tell people that it is allowed in islam to date non muslims.
    First it is not allowed to date atheists, buddists... etc
    Second they believe that it is normal to marry a christiam woman because prophet mohamed married a christian woman called mariam.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's HAWT. I swear I dated a Kuwaiti guy who looked JUST like him except their noses were just a bit different.

I don't know if I would date another Muslim guy. In my younger years, I was open to it but as a 22 year old woman, I am certain about remaining Christian as well as teaching/practicing Christianity within my familial household. I want to celebrate Christmas and cook traditional Brazilian meals that involve pork. Sooo I don't know. . . random dates can be fun ya know... just hangin out with good food, good music, and stimulating conversation but I don't want to get lured into a magnetic chemistry/outstanding connection with a Muslim guy then have to face the inevitable: I'm not converting.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2