Is it ok that I am being mean to my date in a joking way or is she secretly mad at me?

Whenever I see her, I sometimes makes fun of her. For instance, when she said that she can't remeber this thing, I told her that your brain couldn't handle it. She also doesn't like to see animal in pain so I sometime tell her we should go hunting ducks. I said all thoese stuff not with a mean face but a joking face. She will always said HAHA after I pick fun of her. We will sit usually sit down and hold each others hand and stuff. But I am not sure if she is secretly mad at me.

Updates:
Ok, she did got offended by my joke and she said cause of that she had no feeling for me anymore. She broke up with me. :(

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it. She doesn't take it seriously.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL, she did though. She texted me last night saying all the stuff I am saying about her is offending him. She broke up with me. :(

• You're joking, right? O_o

• Nope, Plus some other little stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do this stuff to my girlfriend al the time. Depends on the girl and your relationship.

My girlfriend is super sensitive about her height, yet I can pick on her about it and get away with it. I'm probably the only person on earth that could get away with that with her.

That being said, I pick and choose the times when I pick on her, not good to do it all the time cause it can get old.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• she probably isn't but try not to go too far with the teasing or she'll get offended

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep it cools dude. My boyfriend also tease me with things, but I don't take it seriously. He just likes making mad, but at the end he jokes around to make me laugh. But it is like whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The occasional joke like that is okay, but if it's all the time, she'll eventually feel defensive and think you're hostile to her.

0|0
    0|0