Is it ok that I am being mean to my date in a joking way or is she secretly mad at me?

Whenever I see her, I sometimes makes fun of her. For instance, when she said that she can't remeber this thing, I told her that your brain couldn't handle it. She also doesn't like to see animal in pain so I sometime tell her we should go hunting ducks. I said all thoese stuff not with a mean face but a joking face. She will always said HAHA after I pick fun of her. We will sit usually sit down and hold each others hand and stuff. But I am not sure if she is secretly mad at me.

Ok, she did got offended by my joke and she said cause of that she had no feeling for me anymore. She broke up with me. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it. She doesn't take it seriously.

• LOL, she did though. She texted me last night saying all the stuff I am saying about her is offending him. She broke up with me. :(

• You're joking, right? O_o

• Nope, Plus some other little stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do this stuff to my girlfriend al the time. Depends on the girl and your relationship.

My girlfriend is super sensitive about her height, yet I can pick on her about it and get away with it. I'm probably the only person on earth that could get away with that with her.

That being said, I pick and choose the times when I pick on her, not good to do it all the time cause it can get old.

What Girls Said 2

• she probably isn't but try not to go too far with the teasing or she'll get offended

• Just keep it cools dude. My boyfriend also tease me with things, but I don't take it seriously. He just likes making mad, but at the end he jokes around to make me laugh. But it is like whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• The occasional joke like that is okay, but if it's all the time, she'll eventually feel defensive and think you're hostile to her.