Do girls really change when they say they are changed and mature?

dated a girl 9 months ago coz she showed some interest. I loved her. She said same but after 1 month or so we started breaking up and making up all governed by her then she finally broke up as some other guy showed some interest in her and she Said I am not social and not a boyfriend type. We had some childish fights also after our breakup in front of our friends and I stopped being clingy after a month of break up (took me long) . we sort of still saw each other coz same class. Now she brushed on my face her talks with that other guy. I felt little hurt coz i felt she dumped me for other guy so its obvious. After 1 month of talks ( she said she didn't commit with him) she started general talking with me saying the other guy is boring and she feels something special for me and she loves me that she have never experienced this and she is mature now and wants me. A guy like me. I was reluctant but I accepted her again and now we are commited since 2 months but I still sometimes feel she will do the same as most girls say they are changed but actually they are not , she says she will love me no matter what but sometimes she acts immature. Have she really changed? Or not should I tell her all this I feel so that I don't get hurt again and should I end this? I told her sometimes that I was hurt that time but she says she is changed and its my choice to do whatever i want. Need some help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them do. Others they don't. You can't tell unless you risk it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump her. Seriously. She's playing games with your heart.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Women generally have the nonsense knocked out of them by life by the time they get into their 20's. They are ready to be more realistic.