Guys, Is it a problem for you if the girl is taller?

I'm 178 cm (5'10) and I know that it's not super tall but tall enough that many guys are shorter than me. Is that a dealbreaker?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tall girls, but I admit not girls that are taller than me... though your height is great for me, I am 6'3. Just keep an eye out for the taller guys is all.

• hehe thanks :) I actually have a boyfriend shorter than me but it doesn't seem to bother him

• Well I've always been insecure about being tall.. Also it's an online relationship we haven't met yet :o

• Oh, interesting... and at your age guys are just hitting their max heights, I tell under 18 girls on here all the time, just wait until the guys grow and you will be popular for the height haha

What Guys Said 9

• I don't mind at all.

• That's not even taller than me so I wouldn't mind.

• Sit back in your chair because I AM ABOUT TO GO TO TOWN.

I am 6'1' myself in shoes and Let me tell you something you a EXTREMELY TALL for a woman. Granted, you live in Finland (which has some of the tallest people in the world) but IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY you are HUGE LIKE JAVA THE HUT.

So you are EXTREMELY TALL. Don't say you aren't that tall and even in Finland the average woman is 5'7, that is tall in America and it is ABOVE AVERAGE over there. So you are HUGE.

How tall does a guy have to be for you to date him?

• Okay so I am HUGE!! lol :D

• How tall does a man have to be for you to date him? and how do you wear heels? How do you find taller men? Do you view shorter men as less masculine?

• I don't care about person's height. I wear heels sometimes but I prefer not to.

• Nope at least not for me

• nah were the same height so nope attractive as like hell ya i can't find many girls my height...

• I've never met a girl taller but I probably wouldn't mind.

• Nope
    There will be a boy waiting for u somewhere

• If you're OK dating a guy 5'7 then we're good to go. I think shorter guys worry more about if they're good enough than taller girls.

• No infact i have many guy friends who have gfs taller than them. Its no big deal :)