Where is all of the Arab men at?

I've only seen one Arab guy in my entire life. He works at the gas station by my house and i got his number. He is SOOOOOO cute and he likes black girls lol. Now, i want more Arab guy boyfriends but i dont see anymore.

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... why?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because they're so cute and I hear a lot of them treat females like queens

• Show All
    • Haha, aren't most guys like that?

• Most guys have a before sex and after sex version, but the negative arab male qualities will be oblivious to you until then.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• you will find a surplus at their native origin. if you mean more locally, try searching online dating sites.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are everywhere girl lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • What part of the USA / World are you in? Where I live, you can find them running, you guessed it, filling stations combined with mini-marts. Not to be confused with Hindi or Sikh immigrant people doing similar.

0|0
    1|1
  • Hahahah good one... Looks like your trying to prove a point, bet your an Arab girl

I don't see a black girl saying 'and he likes black girls'

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I am a black girl. There are MANY black girls who love Arab men.

• Lots love white guys too but they can't really get them, so they go for next in line

• Ew, no we don't. white guys are lame 😂

• Make sure they're of a compatible religion.

0|0
    0|1
    • Why does religion matter?

• Because religion defines your beliefs, and your religions define you as a person

• Move to Guantanamo Bay!

0|0
    1|2
  • WE R EVERYWHERE HAHAHAHHA lol 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • haha well i am pretty sure there is many in every city in the world even there is few in here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Arab men are so so friendly. Maybe a bit too much. They are hot blooded and I can understand why you find them attractive. They have beautiful eyes.
    But they can be quite player :P Be careful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they are in the muslim countries.. i think so..

0|0
    0|0
  • there's tons where I live

0|0
    0|0
  • as an arab woman i would advice to be more careful...

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? Lol explain as an Arab women

• 1mo

Hey sister we didn't here from her in over a year she's dead. 🙁🔫😂😂😂😂

• I love that arabs enslaved blacks and don't give a shit.

0|2
    1|1