He doesn't want to sleep with me anymore?

He doesn't want to see me or have sex with me (he said i ruined my chances by being pleasured by him) He said i wasn't worthy of him. I'm way out of his legaue and he KNOWS that. He is angry at me and refuses to text me back (o havet spoken to him in months and was just hanging out with him) He knows im a virgin and still rejected me and said he has other girls he rather spend his time with. Im hurt by this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better off without him trust me; find someone that you do deserve and makes you happy and not some asshole kinda guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• that's what he wants don't believe it. he just wants you to feel insecure because he doesn't want you to realize the he isn't worth your time and move on, like you should. you should never stay with someone who belittles you

• Move on, don't let a jackass like him hurt you

• He's trash. Don't waste your time with him.

What Girls Said 2

• Honey, don't be hurt by this jackass. You can do way better. Any man (or woman) who deliberately belittles you isn't worth your time.

• Don't talk to him he's clearly is being a dick and just wants someone to please him without all the lovey Dovey