Guys, How tall is too tall for a girl you're interested in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 7' 11" would be too tall for me. I am 5' 9" and I don't remember dating a girl taller than me but I have dated several who were about the same height. I would date a girl taller than me if I did not currently have a wonderful girlfriend. . . and she is only 5' 1" tall, but she fits me perfectly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The thought of dating someone taller than me (6') kind of turns me off a little bit. That being said on occasion I have seen some women that I found very attractive that were taller than me so I can't see me turning someone down unless they were like really a lot bigger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a rare occasion if a girl taller than 5'11 would like me but if that time comes then sure I'd date her

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's taller than me in heels, she's too tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 6'3"

0|0
    0|0
  • over six feet is getting a bit tall for me although I have had a 6ft girlfriend ages ago

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's taller than me than I might consider it but that depends.
    I'm 6'1" by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • any girl who isn't 2 inches under me

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing. I'm more uncomfortable with dating girls taller than 5'8 I'm 5'11. But I've met some girls as tall or taller than me that were definetly attractive I just fealt inadequate. Heights one of my insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm really attracted to her I wouldn't care about height.

0|0
    0|0