Girls, would you like A guy if he is really in touch with his white european heritage?

I mean a guy who is passionate about preserving his european heritage by learning his history, eating the traditional foods of Europe, listening to classical music, and celebrateing the culture of his people. And most importantly having pride in his culture.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• That is nice, I am the same way. But I prefer learning about different cultures, heritage around the world. It is a better view to know of. We are all different and like someone majoring in world history, I like learning about different cultures, places, and people. It's better.

• Good to know another young person shares the same interest.

• Thank you.

What Girls Said 5

• Why wouldn't anyone esp girls from your country like that? I could see you're meant for another white European from a neighbouring country and no where else.

• We wouldn't get along.

• I don't care. it would be interesting to hear his stories.

• Does he think that his culture is superior to others? If the answer is yes, then I wouldn't date him.
    But, if likes his culture, but respects other cultures, then yes I would date him.
    Maybe he wouldn't be interested in me, because I'm not European.

• sure i guess.