Girls, what do you think about a guy whose never had a girlfriend before?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy.

If he seems like a well-adjusted, decent dude I will assume that he is like me and never bothered settling into a relationship just for the sake of it.

If he comes off as awkward or shy, I'll assume he's always had some trouble talking to girls in the first place. Not a negative judgment, just an assumption. He could be a really great guy, but he might be needy/insecure, which would be a turn off for me. If I find him attractive (pretending I'm single), I would go out with him, but first sign of insecurity and I'd be outty.

• In your terms what is being awkward and needy just out of curiousity

• Well awkward is just awkward... not sure how else to explain it.

But needy is things like always needing reassurance that I like him, or needing to constantly be touching each other in public, or always asking "are we ok?", or acting insecure and jealous and accusing me of wanting someone better, etc.

• Oh in terms of needy I totally understand.

What Girls Said 9

• my boyfriend had never had a girlfriend before me.

i guess he dated this one girl for 3 days but it ended there lol

• Nothing... it's whatever, I'm in the same boat.

• I know there's a lot of people out there on the same boat it's just i feel like when a guy hasn't been in one or is even a virgin I feel like girls disapprove just because other women don't find him desirable.

• I think a virgin guys are more attractive. I mean he's not playing around and hooking up. That made you a 100% man.

• Yeah I still never lost it but hopefully If i meet the right girl where we share a connection then If it's right then we'll intiate. To me I don't really think the whole hook up culture is worth to me I find it too temporary and meaningless.

• I don't really care to be honest. It's the personality that counts for me not the experience... anyways I'm the same as you so... it wouldn't be fair to want a guy who "knows it all".

• I think... Nothing.
    There's a lot people with that, more than you might know

• I wouldn't mind:) they tend to make the best partners.

• Sure why not? I'm somewhat in the same boat my first boyfriend well it didn't last long, and I doubt he told anyone we were dating.

• To me there's nothing inherently wrong with that. I'd assume he's rather shy, awkward, or has high standards.

• Hm... Lack of experience, and that he may not be able to take the girl he does get, and appreciate her fully because that's all he's had. So even if he gets a girl who is every guy's dream, he might take her for granted because he hasn't seen just how hard it is to find good quality women. I would stay away from guys with a lack of experience in dating, because he may not know just how good he's got it, and the woman may be under appreciated.

• Have you not had too many girlfriends?

• There's no need to make corrections. I understood what you meant. This site should really let people go back and edit their post for mistakes.

• Go ahead and inbox me, because I don't want to say what I am going to say on a message board for everyone to see.

• I would think that you are choosy and maybe gay..

• lol choosy I can agree but what does anyone's sexual orientation have anything to do with it. You could be gay and not even be in a relationship either smh. I know a friend of mine whose in that situation he's gay and he hasn't had a boyfriend yet.

• I mean gays , have a hard tym finding what they truly are and who they truly likes. But as I've said, it's a maybe..