I really don't dare to ask him what we are?

You know when you don't know where you stand with someone or having to ask what are we. I really really can't do it? Things between me and a guy are confusing right now and it's time to ask what's going on, I've been meaning to do so but when I do see him I can't get it out. I want to know his intentions, what he thinks of me, what WE are. Why is it so hard, I don't dare to. I'm super scared of being vulnerable or hear "I'm not looking for anything serious" after all this time. Am I the only one who really don't dare to do it? What if I walk around thinking he's super serious about while he might just like me and nothing more, then I'd be wasting my time. I want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Communication is the name of the game. Be straight. Otherwise confusion sets in, and that can lead to misunderstandings and break up. If you are straight, expect a straight answer. Don't leave things half said.

This way, you'll know exactly where you stand!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well think of it this way: if he ISN'T looking for the same thing as you it's gonna hurt a hell of a lot more if you put it off another month, or two months, or three months and find out after you've completely fallen for the guy and become attached to him that he actually isn't interested in anything serious...

You're better off finding out early on what he is looking for and what his intentions are.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you want to wait 5 years, then hear him say, "No, we're just friends with benefits."

• Frame yourself as a valuable woman who doesn't need to be wasting her time. Tell him that you're looking for something long-term and if he isn't, he is free to go. Your greatest bargaining chip is simply to walk away.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, i would have to know. I would rather face the short term pain of knowing he wasn't wanting a serious relationship... than to go through the long term pain of not knowing wher i stood.

Trust your heart... what is true feels good and you feel secure
    What is false cause doubt and confusion