Shyness vs Confidence which do you prefer?

You always hear how girls like confidence but on GaG you see loads of questions from girls asking how to know if a shy guy likes her or how to talk to a shy guy etc. What do these shy dudes have that the girls want, is it looks? I bet it's looks! You want a poll? Here's a poll then!

• I prefer shyness!
  • I prefer confidence!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I guess its a two way street right?
    I mean being confident all the time is not good and raises questions. Having confidence yet knowing when to ask for clarification or just because your unsure makes your partner or the other person/s involved feel needed as well as shows you care about that person and their specific wants and needs, depending on the situation

What Girls Said 7

• I like shy guys cause they are usually really nice and I guess i understand becaue im a shy girl
    I don't mind confidence but when it gets to the cocky level it gets really annoying and is a deal breaker.

• Personally, I prefer shyness. My boyfriend is also pretty shy, that's why I like him.

But it seems the majority of girls will probably not date a shy guy, because they still expect the guy to make the first move (despite his shyness).

• Honestly confidence is sexy, but a shy guy. He can be mysterious, makes me want to find out more

• what when you find out he's ordinary, does that kill it for you?

• ha! what if he's dorky and weird?

• Dorky and weird aren't bad things lol

• I just find shyness and awkwardness really cute.

• Everything in moderation is great. But shy guys are really adorable.

• Only if he's cute though right?

• Well it's pretty hard to find a person who I think is ugly. Most people have some kind of cuteness about them. It's basically the little things they do.

• I prefer a shy guy who tries to act confident. I don't like over-confident ones

• Confident guys are easier to talk to

What Guys Said 5

• Shy girls can be cute and all but personally I'm very social and outgoing so I like a girl who can match me.

• Confident girls for this guy! I don't have the patience for a girl that is too overly shy.

• A confident gal is my choice

• I like confident, outgoing girls that can maintain a conversation.

• Confidence yep its hot