Can someone tell me why every girl I know tells I'm attractive?

I'm not fucking stupid. I know what I look like but why won't they shUT the Fk up about it. Especially the ugly ones

Most Helpful Girl

• Lemme get this straight ... You're complaining because people tell you you're good looking?
    And you are too good for compliments from "ugly" girls?
    Just enjoy the compliment like any sane and normal person and ask your dumb questions elsewhere

What Girls Said 4

• You're so cocky XD hahaha you look good but try to b humble dude, you'll attract more people if you are a humble person.

• Fi fo fum... this question is really dumb

Also you've asked it 200 times

• Woowww dude appreciate the compliments.

• your eyes do look really cool.

What Guys Said 9

• Fuck, it's Jimmie Walker!!!

It's most likely because they are trying to convince you that your looks, whatever they are, make up for your ugly personality and your less than stellar comedic stand up career.

• Bro they think you hot just enjoy it haha

• There should be a special topic for people like you called, fishing for compliments. It's where shallow people like you go to vent about their big problems such as this one.

• I have no idea why anybody who has met you would say that, because you have such a shitty personality that it makes you ugly.

• You got nothing on me bro

• 2|0
  • Hey slit eyes. Do you spit or swallow. Can you answer a simple question or is your brain crammed into that record breaking nose?

So, do you spit, or swallow?

• You are a pretty douche. Try to be a nice pretty guy.

• Lol ikr hahaha