Why do guys find fat girls gross? Why are they scared of them?

Personally overweight guys don't bother me. But why do overweight girls bother you?
I recently gained weight over the past months. I was losing a lot of weight and I noticed a lot of guys would stare at me and give me a lot of attention when I lost the fatm recently I gained it back and now I'm really worried about it. I'm 5'2 and weigh 150 pounds
I always wondered, why do guys find fat girls gross? And why are they scared of them? a lot of overweight guys are nice as well as skinny guys... body doesn't really bother me because it can always change.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you overweight? That doesn't sound overweight at all. You sound great, honestly. Fat girls that I find gross would be like this woman,

www.gizmocrazed.com/.../obese-women.jpg

This woman looks gross and I would avoid.

www.freephotoediting.com/.../...al-weight-loss.jpg

This woman is closer to what women think is obese and I find her really attractive. She doesn't look gross to me at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would agree, I think what men think of as fat and women think is fat are two very different things, and I think men are the more generous of the two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them do. Some even prefer them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Personally, I used to be fat (broke my arm one summer so all I did was game and eat) but then I adopted a really active and healthy lifestyle and working out and doing active things has become a really big part of my life and my hobbies.

So fat/overweight girls don't disgust me nor do I think they're gross and I actually admire those who are and are working to lose weight and become thinner but from a relationship point I don't think our lifestyles would mesh well together and I just don't find a fat girl as physically attractive as a one who is in shape (Sorry to sound shallow).

0|0
    0|0
  • Men and women weigh different qualities differently. Unfortunately, men place a higher value on a woman's appearance than her other qualities. When a man sees a fat girl he assumes 1. she doesn't keep herself healthy; 2. she has genes that predispose her to being bigger; or 3. both. In any case, those are not qualities to which men want to commit themselves over the long-term.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them

0|0
    0|0
  • Because being overweight isn't feminine looking. I guess.
    We just don't like what we don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • They emit cheese from their folds. Literal cheese.

1|1
    0|0
  • The younger you are when you gain weight, the more likely your are to become obese as you get older. Guys are not afraid of fat girls, some love them, but no one likes fat people in general. Google, "discrimination" and"overweight."

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are gross lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I really see no problem at all with them. They are women, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • ne saçma soru bunlar karşim ya

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree I mean it's just a person we are all the same race fat , skinny , girls or guy. They are human beings they are not poisonous or anything dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not scared. They just aren't attracted

1|0
    0|0