Guys would you date a girl that has anxiety?

I have really bad anxiety at times. Perioids where I feel suffocated and like I can't breathe. I'm working through it with a therapist but, even so? I'm a completely normal person other than this.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i have similar disorders so it wouldn't be a problem

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You wouldn't believe how many times this question is asked on this site by both genders.

Google: girlsaskguys dating anxiety

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually have not seen this question once.

• Show All
    • I just fucking said I don't have dating anxiety. I have anxiety. Period. Learn how to fucking read.

• What kind of idiot are you?

You're asking guys will they date a girl with anxiety, so common sense SHOULD direct your dumbass to seek out others struggling with your same problems.

If a guy is asking, "girls would you date someone with anxiety?" why wouldn't you read that, there are more than 1 links about that.

Some people you just can't help & you wonder why you're failing in life :)

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe, I'd see how it goes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not a guy just offering a hug *hug* i have the same issue. There are sweet wonderful guys who don't care i promise

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks girl. I feel hopeless sometimes.

• I have a little social/people anxiety. My boyfriend puts up with it though it's difficult sometimes for him because he's the biggest social butterfly

0|0
    0|0
    • My anxiety is random.