What should I do? Need advice for a woman talking to a guy from Match. com. Please help?

He's 37 and I'm 26. I wouldn't normally date a guy that much older than me, but we have a lot in common. We met for coffee last Tuesday night. I thought we both had a good time and then he invited me to go with him to a concert that was an hour and a half away on Sunday. I told him that I would prefer to go on a couple more dates before we ventured out of our city. So, he asked me to go to dinner and a movie on Saturday night. We went out, and once again, I thought that we both had a good time. He said that he would call me this week and that maybe we could grab lunch together one day, since we work 10 minutes from each other. I said that sounded good. I texted him on Sunday and told him thanks again for the dinner and movie and that I had a good time. He said your welcome and that he had a good time too and that he would talk to me later. It is now Wednesday and I haven't heard from him about getting lunch together or anything, My friends said I should text him casually and say hey, hope you're having a good week. I did, and he responded, and is texting back and forth some. However, he hasn't asked me out again. I'm really confused because I thought that he was interested in me. I don't know what to do. Should I bring up the having lunch together thing, or just act like he didn't say that? I've noticed that he's been on match. com the past couple of nights, so I kind of think that he's found someone else that he's more interested in. I don't know though. What do you think I should do? Please help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just text him, "Hey, I'm free tomorrow, lets get lunch"

Grab life by the horns & run with it! If you want something, take it, don't wait around