I'm almost midget size, could I still find a date?

I'm 20 and only 4'7, is it awkward to date someone my size? My height makes me insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend that is 4'8"... she is cute, but I think she's beautiful as well. She is so nice and friendly. Her boyfriend is about 5'4" and they made a great couple!

I know this might come off harsh and I genuinely don't mean it to be - I'd own your height. Just be you and don't try to limit yourself to measurements. I'm sure you will find someone that likes you for you... that's the goal/dream to be honest. :)

What Guys Said 12

• My wife is 4'1

• Wow, what's your height then?

• Sorry my opinion posted before I was done. My wife is 4' 11" on a good day. I know that is 4 inches difference but I wouldn't care if she was shorter. I'm 5'9" and I actually like the idea that she is so much shorter than me. Her ex husband was 6'5", so there was an even bigger discrepancy in their height. If you are a sweet person and treat a man right, then he won't care how tall you are.

• You will be fine trust me

• Nah as long as your sexy (proportionate) it don't matter

• I love short girls.

• Absolutely, for sure, yes.

• I'd date a 4'7 chick.

• No not at all

• of course you can, i am 5'9'', if i liked you i would date you:)

• Short girls do will with giants...

• i know a lot of attractive "almost midget sized" girls. yes you can still find a date.

• ya you could date , but i know how you feel being so short. No matter what people say height does matter. I am a short guy myself and feel extremely insecure, since height is important thing of a person's outlook and how people see him and how he himself feels about himself.
    Did you seek medical help when you were younger? Tried any excercise?
    .. and would you ever date a short guy?

• I would but not one shorter than me.

• shortest guy you would date? and the tallest guy?
      and how do you feel of short guys?

• You're a dream come true to a guy with penis size insecurity.

What Girls Said 3

• some guys dig that, you know

try being 5 foot 7 and having guys call you too tall.

im not even model tall tho

• Anyone who wouldn't date you because of your height is a shallow jerk, and not someone you should want to date anyways 😘

• of course you can!