I am in love with a coworker, what do I do?

I started the job a year ago and we sat across from each other. Objectively, she's absolutely everything I want in a girl. There are no red flags.

Except the fact that she is in a 3 year long relationship with her boyfriend. I've met the guy, he's very nice and I could probably good friends with him, except the fact that I always feel guilty around him, what with my repressed feelings and everything.

The thing is that its not like I'm a loser who can't get any girls at all. I go on dates all the time, but I find myself comparing them to her and wishing I had her instead. We talk all the time and have started to get pretty close.

I don't want to destroy a good relationship. I don't want to feel the way I do. I don't want her out of my life.
What do I do?

What Girls Said 1

• You should get over it and you should start dating other girls because she is already in a steady relationship and you don't want to destroy that.

What Guys Said 0