First Kiss?

When and where was your first kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 12/13ish. It was so awkward

What Guys Said 5

• When I was 17. It was with my first serious girlfriend, who I would go one to date for almost 4 years. It was pretty awesome, looking back at it.

• At 16, in Pireefs (Greece) Name unknown.

• 17 in a stolen car! My friend stole it and we all drove around the city night. Picked her up drop my homie off. Her car was parked at the front of my house so we went back to her car we kissed like 7 times.

• at 16 at great america

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• i was 6 or 7 at school

What Girls Said 10

• I was 15, in Linez, Austria, met a guy at a disco. He came to my hotel to say goodbye to me and he kissed me on the sidewalk. It was really wet! (Yuck).

• i was 11 it was under a railway bridge in a park em not the best

• in a park, a little before sunset. my 18th summer. perfect.

• I was either 13, or 14 and my friend had a little party, so me and my boyfriend went off well we kinda got forced off ,and I was so nervous because I knew what was coming hah and then we just kissed, not long at all. And it was kinda awkward, not how I wanted it to happened, but it still happened.

• On my 18 birthday I guess that was my present and it was at around 7 pm we kissed next to this gorgeous water fountain in philadelphia pennsylvania it was dark and there were lights and trees around us.. I will never forget my first kiss since it was on my birthday:).

• I was 21, it was at a party, he was so unbelievably attractive and it just sort of happened. I straddled him, and it turned into a 30 minute make out session. I mean we were both extremely intoxicated, but i probably would have done the same thing sober.

• i was 13. on vacation in gettysburg pa. at a campground. with a kid tht was 15. (we didn't exchange ages until the next morning)

• I was 14 in school...it was not good..lol...

• i was 12 and december 29, 2007 .

it was very awkward, and it was during the movie 'juno' .

• 14. Movie theatre. Back row. Lol, oh so cheesy.