Do nice guys usually get the more girlfriends or do the bad guys?

• Bad guys. Why?
  • Good guys. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy who pulls out his guitar at parties and who is sensitive and outgoing always has he most girls.
    No girl wants a guy who is a genuine dick.
    Maybe guys just associate good looking guys with assholes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for the bad guys, because they actually do end up with a greater number of girlfriends throughout their lives. That being said, most of those "relationships" don't last, and the bad guy is quick to find himself a new woman to shit on for the brief period of time she is his girlfriend. Meanwhile, the good guys have fewer relationships, but they are healthier and last much longer. The good guy might even get married, have a family, and not have baby momma drama during his life.

An anonymous woman here commented saying the bad guys just hit it and quit it. That's true! And the good guys like to stay and play ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Good guys that are nice to be but i still want him to be a badass

• I mean are we talking about good looking bad guys cause they get lots of girls. The reason is danger can LOOK sexy. I capitalized that because it's not sexy.

• Bad guys don't get girlfriends. They just hit it and quit it.

What Guys Said 4

• Confident/Assertive guys do,
    Being nice is irrelevant if your unable to stand up for yourself and what you want

• Nobody is a total good guy, nobody is a total bad guy. I have actually noticed a lot of skinny and short guys seem to have a lot of girls fall for them. Thats because lack of physical appeal motivates them to work on their personality. A little out of context but I hope it somewhat answers the question

• Confident guys do.

• You are under 18. Bad guys. Fck listening to these women saying good guys they are all lying. Take it from a former nice guy who got friend zoned then started lifting became a banter expert and a sort of a $$hole and now im getting laid all the time.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of feminist on here opposing but it's simple biology man. Women want the strongest man and how women precise strength at your age is being a butthole. Work the game bro.. wish someone told me this when I was your age.