0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't give me attitude.

Because they don't exist...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is perfect for me. Not perfect--just a perfect match for all of my weird personality traits. When I have insomnia, he stays up with me until all hours of the night; we make popcorn and watch movies and hang out and laugh and then he holds me until I fall asleep. If I have bad dreams, he holds me until I fall asleep again, even though he has to get up at 4 a. m. He does the dishes on the nights I don't feel like doing them. He loves my crazy family and my weird pets. He is the most amazing lover I have ever had. He's a great cook. And he loves me no matter what we are going through. To me, that's love. Wait... was I supposed to pick just one thing? I pick his heart, then. That's what I love best.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i have no bae hahah hahah *cri*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just how amazing he is in every way ☺️

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely everything!! How he is always there for me, he's pretty much the only person who can reassure me about everything. How he acts, talks, looks even speaks, everythinggggggg i tell ya! haha @MarkyyG123 <3

0|0
    0|0
    • I love you sooooo much Zo <3
      You crazy lady you <3 Don't know where I'd be or what I'd do without you Sweetheart :* xx