Girls, would you date a guy shorter than you?

Be honest, don't coddle or try to make yourself look morally superior.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• He would have to be seriously fucking hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes some girls do, I'm short af and a few of the girls I've dated were taller.

What Girls Said 34

• I would and I've tried to in the past a few times but they didn't even want a first date. I was told by one of them that it's unattractive for a woman to be so tall and that guys only want shorter women. Oh well, lol.

• Pshhh, If I ever had a chance to date a girl taller than me...

Not every guy likes dwarves

• I think it's unattractive for men not for women. But that's just personal opinion.

• What's with the short girl shaming here? No reason for it.

• Yes, I don't see why not.

I don't understand this obsession some people have, where the guy has to be taller than the girl.

But maybe I'm biased over this issue because I'm a dominant woman, I don't know.

• "I'm a dominant woman"

Aw yeahhhhhhh

• only if he was shorter by like an inch or two, more than that definitely no

• Done that before and it was awful because he was so insecure about it. Never again.

Well, I'm never dating again so that point is purely academic.

• I would, though I doubt that that would happen.

• Quite frankly, probably not - if he's just as tall as me or a little bit shorter (5'8" and up) I wouldn't mind but I couldn't date anyone who'd look like my son or a dwarf next to me (I'm 5'9").

• No, I wouldn't. I know I'm not the tallest person in the world, but I can't see myself with a shorter guy.

• Of course. It's not that big of a deal.

• I would and I have

• I am currently infatuated with a guy whos just a little shorter than me (I'm about 6ft and he's 5'11). Its not a problem at all (tho he insists we're the same height). he's actually really dominant as well. I mean he's bigger and stronger than me so it really doesn't make a huge difference.

I've dated guys from 5'5 to 6'10

• 5'5", wow, that's good to know, I'm about 6 ft (5'11".75 really but in shoes I'm pretty much 6 ft). I would love to date a girl 6 ft or up.

• Everybody brings something different to the table

• No, sorry... I don't wanna sound mean but that would be kind of awkward for me since I'm already tall. I bet some girl out there would though. :)

• No I don't think I would but it's rally hard to because I'm so tall (5'8). I would date a guy who is the same height as me or taller

• Meh, 5'8", the average height in the US for adult males is 5'9", just give it a few more years, we grow ;)

• Oh, I read that as you were having trouble finding taller guys, I assumed it was because you were in high school...

• Yeah i am. I'm only 16

• It's not easy finding taller guys anyway, but yeah I would totally date someone shorter.

• Nope. Don't think that's much of a problem, though. I'm 5'0" so I think there are plenty of people taller than me. >_>

• Shorter probably not but I'm minuscule. I don't care if I'm slightly taller with heels though.

• I'm really atracted to tall guys but I would date a shorter guy if he really likes mw and I liked him too

• Only a few inches shorter

• I would and I have. I'm taller than the average guy, so it's partly just a numbers game.

• maybe if it's only an inch or two

• Nope , I'm only 5'0.

• Yes but honestly not by much, but i'm 5'2 so that really shouldn't be a problem

• It depends on how short. I wouldn't date a midget.

• I would as long as he's not 4'11 now that would be very awkward.

• I have a tall friend that is dating a guy shorter than her. I think it depends on people's preferences and also I being a short girl don't mind, short or tall. I doubt you are shorter than me, and if you were and I liked you it would not matter.

• No, I'm 5'8 and I wear heels most of the time. I just don't want him to be insecure or something.

• Sure. love doesn't require to be skinny, taller, fat, beautiful or ugly.. totally ok to me

• I don't think a guy shorter than me exists. I guess, I'm lucky.

• Sure. Up to 10 cm shorter than me.

• Because i'm only 5'2,, if he still shorter than me, who am I dating?, a dwarf? Lol

• i have but they were the ones who were self concious and it didn't work

im 5 foot 7

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 5

• Most of them wouldn't, like 95%, let's see of the poll represents!

• I love tall girls, I'd date one in a heartbeat. It's hard to find girls taller than I am though, I'm 6'2.

• Yeah, frickity frack :(

• im sure there are those that would.

• 4 inch up and 4 inch down is the max threshold, but I have seen happy couples with bigger ranges (where the female was taller).

• I'm a bit of a shorty (5.7) and my current girl is a bit taller. Then 2 of my friends with benefits are taller than me. Height funnily enough hasn't been my problem. I do gym though and I try bring a sense of presence and power that way.

• So... you have a girlfriend... and then two other girls?

• I'm in a poly relationship. I have my main girl and then our rules are that we can have sex with others but under strict conditions. Nice guy syndrome has been my problem more than height. When i stopped being overly nice, my height didn't matter.