When to tell him i'm a virgin and wait till marriage?

When to tell him, after a few dates? or before we even start to date?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tell him early on so he will know that he should probably look elsewhere if he doesn't want to bind his sexual intimacy to arbitrary bureaucratic pacts.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering that many guys and even grown men view virgins as a mere conquest or trophy to polish their ego, I wouldn't recommend telling him that you are a virgin until you are sure there is a legitimate, genuine future between the two of you. Really and truly, the amount of extra skin in your vagina is none of his business nor anyone else's business unless they're a professional doctor or have EARNED YOUR TRUST enough for them to not manipulate or abuse that information. For all you know, you may not even end up liking this guy once you really get to know him and peel back the layers of who he is. So telling him you're a virgin within just a few dates or before a date isn't necessary. Plus there are guys out there who truly believe that they cannot function in a sexless relationship. However, a certain type of dream-woman could come along and they'd realize they would be a complete and utter fool to pass her by or trade her in for someone who will spread their legs yet never amount to her incredulous worth.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As early as possible so not to waste or time or his.

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as possible. That way he doesn't have to waste any time or money dating you if that's not his thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you even start to date

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you start the relationship. So a. s. a. p.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're ready to breakup.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Uff, in the first date that's something that freaks out, it's like "I'm not having sex with you unless you want to marry me".
    Just let everything happen... If you are getting too "intimate" tell him you're not ready, that you wait till marriage, if he truly likes you, he will understand and keep dating you until you are ready. If he doesn't love you, then let him go, why do you want a guy who only wants to fuck you?

0|1
    0|0
  • It's best to wait for at least three months or before your relationship gets too intense. and then tell hium, he'll understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a few dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight up in like the 1st date

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Depending On how Insistent You Are On This, The best bet Would Be Before You Start Dating So He Knows, And Doesn't Try Anything. Because Then you have An Awkward Situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to tell anytime u feel that u r ready to tell because simply if he really cares about u he will wait u but if he is a player he will try with u or saying by by so do not waste ur time with that kind of guys you need to figure this out

0|0
    0|0