Guys, what will you react if you receive a message like this from the girl you like (I hurt his ego 2 weeks ago)?

"hey, I don't care who are you seeing now, but now I begin to really miss you.. If you still wanna see me, call/message me back, otherwise you can't reach me anymore, because I'm starting to use a new phone number, as long as I use up the credits from this number, I will throw it away. I don't want to keep your number anymore, becaue it's meaningless and it's kinda torture for me."

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she wants him badly. If he's interested he'll reach out, if he doesn't he's OVER it.

• is that message ok? what do you think of it?

• Give it a little time. He might be thinking. & thanks for the response!

• you are mostly welcome!

He might be thinking.. maybe he will never call back.. but even if he does, I'm not sure whether I will still like him.. he makes me wait for such a long time, I hate waiting

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I think the message is OK like some others have said... whether that throw away my cell phone line is real or not it's a bit of an ultimatum.. none really likes to hear those types of messages "message me now or you won't hear from me again" kind of a threat you know? .. But at the end of the day you sent the message 'that's that' the balls in his court.. you could wait a couple days or a day or 2 before you actually ditch your phone and.. say something like "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings blah blah blah.. would you like to go out for coffee or something etc etc... here's my new # ,, if you don't want to talk to me completely understandable blah bah have a good day.. hope to hear from you soon" ... but after that is sent I wouldn't hold my breathe waiting for a response.

Realistically if I haven't slept with a girl and have no emotional bond with her (sexual) it really doesn't take much for me to delete her # and forget about her.. ignore her in public.. etc once a mans ego is bruised you could be the recipient of some pretty harsh passive aggressive behavior.

I girl once hurt my ego.. deleted her # , I'd see her in person wouldn't include her in convos even if she was there basically pretended she was a ghost.. physically shielding her out of convo's with all my friends... AND IT MADE HER DISTRAUGHT.. she couldn't cope with it. She went from meaning a lot to nothing in a very short time.. we would be out at the same social event and she would circle around me like a shark circling prey in water.. I hardly budged.. drag guys around infront of me.. Fake laugh with guys infront of me... ANYTHING!!! to switch back to the attention on her but I made my mind up and that was that... Sounds harsh? Slightly but this is how life goes sometimes when people get hurt or feel used.

• Thank you for your long comment, but hey dude, you like girls like that? Doing all kind of fake things after you left? LOL

• same things happening to you mamacita ;) good luck

• the moral of the story is if you hurt his ego and he has no bond with you he dosen't give an F about you at all , just tried to give you an example.

• probably just move on... damn you saying that a lot of shit happened that shouldn't of happened between you two to say something that deep.

• Well, it seems like he had enough of you not tryin to get his attention and gave up maybe. That message is probably outta frustration. If you guys are still in touch, try apologizing and talking things out wit em.

• How badly or how you hurt his ego?

• when he asked me to meet, I never say yes (for 3 times or so). After I lost his number, when he messaged me, I asked who is it, when I knew it's him, I replied "pff, it's you, what do you want" etc. I really like him but I thought he was a play boy so I kept my distance, but actually he is not really a play boy. I apologized and asked him out, he said it's ok but he is busy so he refused me..

• needs a little fixin but for the most part its ok

• It sounds like he gave up trying. Because you rejected him one to many times

• What if I let him know that I'm interested?

• Don't expect a response to that piece of shit message.