Can a promiscuous girl be changed or is it a fools errand?

I've become close to a girl that's "damaged". She says she likes me told me all her history and it doesn't really bothered me. But if I date her is it possible to make her monogamous or... will she always be that way? She enjoys being around me and make each other happy but I'm afraid she will give into why ever void he was trying to feel. At the same time I feel guilty because she says I'm goo to her and sweet and make her feel wanted so it weighs on me to not turn my back on her. But can she be changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleeping around is a " lifestyle"... it's easier to change your lifestyle than it is your personality. So i believe with the right guy she can be happy and settle down.

A person will give up one night stands for someone they can't stand one night without 😊

Maybe just take things slow because if she is emotionally damaged she needs time to heal before pursuing a relationship. You seem a nice kind of guy, so although you want to help her heal.. make sure you guard your own heart too. Keep it on reserve until you are sure it will be safe with her 💛😊 xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Promiscuous in itself is fine. It's only if she cheated on anyone or went for a girl's boyfriend, is it bad.

I find it rather insecure, to think that a girl who casually hooked up all the time when single, is somehow a bad thing! That's what a single girl is supposed to do.

• If it were thy simple she constantly needs male attention and approval. To the point if her and I are out together guys will buy her drinks and she just flirts blatantly infront of me with them. I've told her before that she needs to stop and she says she's sorry. I've literally gulp down my beer and walked out of whichever party or bar were at just for her to run after me crying begging me not to leave that she's sorry. I feel bad because I got to know her for who she was before this became and issue and make her smile. She'd say how happy I made her and then after a while she told me I made her happy because I treat her nice she told me how she would sleep around because she felt worthless. I'm one foot in the door and one foot in the exit when it comes with if I'm willing to deal with her insecurities that make me feel small around her and makes me have to be the bad cop and make her cry because I try and leave her when her insecurities play out.

• Then u may not need to keep her around for social reasons! Maybe cutting her off is better for your overall, bro.

• Yeah it's an interesting life experience for a small town Alaskan guy. Moving to a huge city and being chased down the street by a crying gorgeous girl begging me not to leave her.

What Girls Said 1

• :/ Anyone can change but the reality is that some habits are extremely difficult to completely break, may take years to break, and may never actually go away. Some habits will find their way back to the surface sooner or later no matter how much you try to keep them unseen. The only way to tell for sure is time and patience.

What Guys Said 2

• I've been in that situation... All I can say is don't bother mate, it's not worth the stress and effort to deal with girls like that.

• you are setting yourself up for failure thinking you are goin to change somone