Would a man date a woman who made only 28000 dollars a yr and lived in a one bedroom apt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup

Fortunately for you, that type of thing doesn't effect your level of attractiveness

At least not to most guys.

Guys are attracted to what you are, girls are attracted to who you are.

What Guys Said 10

• In some places 28k is pretty decent money.

Regardless, it wouldn't matter at all what she made. It wouldn't matter if she made 15K, 150K or 1500K. But if she makes a lot of money I hope she doesn't expect me to live a ritzy lifestyle, because it's not going to happen. I wouldn't dump her if she made a lot, or hold it against her, as long as she doesn't expect me to live that way.

(No I'm not being sarcastic, that's really how I am)

• yeah I would, its dating.

• Yep because she'd be worth more to me than the money she made. Plus if we got more serious we could combine our incomes

• That wouldn't dictate or matter to me

• Yes, I would absolutely. Though I guess other factors might have an influence with that.

• Yes, why would it matter what amount of income she made?

• Depends 100% on the woman.

• why would they not want to, its possessions

• Men tend not to care about things like that, that's more of a female thing.

• Personally, as long as I liked the person I'm with, I couldn't care less how much they make, or where they live. As long as your happy with each other, stuff like that should be trivial to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Either she's some amazing, delightfully wonderful woman who's internal worth exceeds her possessions and/or he's not one of those shallow guys who places an excessive importance on how much a woman has.