Girls, would/do you take part in the mardi gra tradition if you have a boyfriend\husband?

If you have to ask what tradition then it's probably a no ;P

• Yes I would take part
    16% (5)
  • No I wouldn't
    41% (13)
  • I'm under 18
    9% (3)
  • I dont know/want to see the answers
    34% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Which one are you referring to? Mardi gras has a long history - there will be several different traditions. Pancakes/fried foods? I eat when I have a partner. Performing sexual favours to random dudes in exchange for beads? Why the fuck would I do that? At least pay me for my trouble.

• Lol I have no idea what that even is but something about the word screams gangbang to me so nope, nope, nope! 🙅🏻

• No but I wouldn't even if I was single. Showing my tits for beads is not for me.

• I never have and never will, boyfriend or no. It's just not my idea of fun

• I wouldn't do it regardless.

• Not if my boyfriend/ husband objected. I don't go for jealous men and don't care to be controlled, but I do kinda like the idea of there being some things about me that are for him only.

• no, there's way too much drinking and partying I wouldn't do it even if i wasn't engaged the whole party scene never appealed to me.

• I would so be there if I could be

• I don't follow such tradition.

• I guess I would if he was okay with it but if he was against it... I would never

• I'm under 18 but single.. for now

• yes i would.