Girls, Would you date someone who has one arm and one leg?

I myself have one arm and one leg

• Yes
    55% (11)
  • Yes because it turns you on
    0% (0)
  • No I wouldn't date someone like that
    20% (4)
  • Not sure how you would handle a person like that
    25% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Tell me why you would or wouldn't (optional)

7

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, no, I wouldn't. I just don't think that's something I could handle on top of my own issues and I wouldn't find the person very attractive. But if my husband got into an accident and wound up like that, I'd never so much as consider leaving him.

What Girls Said 6

• Of course. I would love to know the story behind it. I would date this man. He has no legs, and no arms.

blogs.lanacion.com.ar/.../nick-vujicic.jpg

He's such an inspiration. Having a date with someone like that would be very interesting, living without one arm or leg, or without limbs, must be pretty hard, and I admire that, I love brave people.

• I wouldn't mind. As long as your personality is attractive, those kind of things don't matter much. I might be shocked at first and ask a lot of silly questions, but things like that rarely face me.

• I'm used to people staring and asking Q
      Questions about what happened to me but I'm a nice person

• *questions not Q😂

• Then yeah, why not? In the end it really all comes down to what kind of a person you are honestly.

• Of course. Most women fall in love with men based on personality. As long as you have a good one, you'll find your perfect mate one day.

• im a very active person and i said no because their lifestyle wouldn't fit in with mine

• Of course, there's so much more to a person than that. If your personality is attractive to me, I would.

• Yeah but I'd like them to have the fake ones or robotic ones