I've been rejected by a lot of girls. What should I do?

I've never gotten a girl to like me. I've been rejected about 30-40 times already. Girls have called me "cute" before but I never believe it. So can anyone help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what your problem is as you haven't stated many details. There are many reasons why you're being rejected. Many. Many. Many. Obviously I can't give you a list of a million reasons. That wouldn't be practical right? Details.

• I would say something like "hey, do you wanna grab some coffee sometime?" I usually ask people out from school or girls that my friends know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's start with the playbook.

How exactly do you try to get girls?

• I don't know. I try to get to know them but girls don't give me the time of day.

• It's a little bit of both. I care about what they say, but i've always been taught to get to know them first and you will magically get their number.

• Yeah, that's false lol. Girls like to talk, so they will be happy to tell you their life story without giving their number.

The key is to stand out from the rest. You need to make her feel something, anything. Otherwise you will just be disregarded like the other 50+ dudes who tried to get with her

What Girls Said 1

• Well since it says you're under 18 (like me), you haven't had many years to find a girlfriend. I have close to the same problem as you except no one will ask me out. If you give us a little more information (how you ask them out, where you ask them to go, etc) then maybe us girls can be more help :)

• If a guy asked me that I'd be like "YESSSSS" on the inside lol but I definitely wouldn't turn him down. That's strange. Maybe you're not giving yourself enough time before you ask them out. Try texting them for a few days (but not excessive) and then call her and ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell us how you appraoch, then we can help you out.

• I would say something like "hey, do you wanna grab some coffee sometime?" And they usually reject me saying that they just don't want to go with me.