Don't know if this girl is still interested. Does it seem like she is?

For reference me and the girl I'm interested in are both sophomores in High School.

Long story short she liked me and I liked her but I didn't know she liked me. I made her feel rejected by walking away during a conversation she started due to my own confusion. Then I only learned she had been interested in May when my mom and her aunt talked about us.

I started talking to her again back in July around her birthday after I told her happy birthday. I wouldn't have done anything further but she texted the day after sending a picture of her schedule and asking if we have any classes together. We texted for a few days after and the enthusiasm that had been there when we'd first started talking seemed to be back. We really haven't talked much since mid-July though since there were summer reading projects and I had my wisdom teeth taken out.

Now school has started again and I keep catching her looking at me in various situations. Also when I'm around she seems kind of nervous and strokes/plays with her hair a lot.

Could it be possible that she's still interested in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it seems like she is!

What Girls Said 2

• I read this and was like this guy is totally talking about me but my crush didn't wish me happy birthday :'( but we do text. Anyway, she does like you :)

• hey she is totally interested in you.

What Guys Said 0