Should you look deep into her eyes before you kiss her?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• well i believe so. that look can u let u know whether she'll let u do it or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, you could look into her eyes. When the conversation is going well and you know she wants to kiss, just look into her eyes. Maybe she'll notice, or maybe not, but then so "oh sorry what did you say? wow, you're eyes are memorizing... I think you should just get over here and kiss me. Or just move in for the kiss yourself.

Just make sure you aren't being predictable. Don't wait until you're dropping her off at her car/house to kiss her that's lame. I've picked a girl up off her feet into my arms and kissed her as we were walking somewhere. Doesn't really matter what you do, just be spontaneous and fun about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely, it makes the passion build up and it really make a it special.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes especially if it's the first kiss. You can read if she is feeling the vibe or not.