How can I get my friends to lay off about my love life?

I'm 28, virgin, never had a boyfriend. I sort of wanted one a few years ago but I moved to a small town and I haven't met anyone I find attractive. I have also become way to old to be a virgin - especially since I've never been fat.

My life is good. I have an awesome job, great friends and a little cat. I am a minimalist and have no furniture except for my bed and nightstand (and cat tree). I am not domestic and hate feminine chores like cooking and cleaning.

I tell my friends I have no intention of ever marrying or dating and they don't understand why. They don't know I'm a virgin, and most of them assume I'm sexually experienced. They keep bugging me about dating but I'm not interested

My town has 25000 people and most people know eachother

Most Helpful Guy

• Establish boundaries by telling them that the subject of your love life is off limits and if they keep crossing that boundary then you won't talk to them anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them to stop being so worried about your love/sex life -or lack of- and suggest them to find something better to do with their own lives.

What Guys Said 3

• Tinder?
    OkCupid?
    BlackPeopleMeet?
    ChristianMeet?
    PastafarianMeet?

• you sound like the kind of girl id love to find, dont let it get to you just be firm and say you know what you want and dont want right now and leave it at that id say

• i'm a year younger than you and i can sort of relate

What Girls Said 0