How old where you when you had your first date?

How old where you when had you have your first date?
How old do you think is a good age?

Most Helpful Guy

• 6. It was fun. I saved my 50 cent a week allowance for like two months and sold flowers at the gate every weekend. Tghn I asked her if she wanted to go on a date, she said yes. Then I got my mum to take us to the beach and I brought us some fish and chips and we built some sand castles, went for a swim and had our first kiss. I think it was great to start developing skills for that kind of relationship so young, learning about romance before sexual desire kicked in was awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been on a date cause I'm a loser to the maxxx

• Trust me you'll find someone❤,
      I've never been on a date either.

• I hope so lol ain't feelin that forever alone life

What Guys Said 3

• 16 years old, freshman year of college.

• My firat date was when I was 19, 7 months ago.
    My first relationship was when I was 11.

• You had a relationship without dates?
      How did that go?
      If it's not to personal

• In Spain we don't have this culture of dating before a relationship. I got in 4 relationship before my first date. All the girls went to my school so we didn't need to go to dates to get to know each other.

• 16. HS dances are lame.

What Girls Said 1

• 13... We just went out to the movies. I do think it was a tad bit too young. Maybe 14 or so would be better.