What does it mean if the guy you are dating can never decide where to take you for dinner so you always end up choosing every time?

He always says he doesn't mind where we go and I should choose. I tell him I want him to choose but he never does and I always give up and choose a place for us.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's either very laid back, passive or really does not care where he eats

Most Helpful Girl

• This is every guy, my husband is the same way and even if I do choose he always has something to criticize about whatever I choose like today I said I wanted a burrito from a taco stand bc I was feeling lazy and just wanted to gorge on food and watch Netflix but than he said he wanted to go to a restaurant which is very unusual for him bc he's usually tired after work but than I got dressed to go out and he changed his mind and wanted to eat at a taco stand lol. Guys...😩😩

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That can be a good sign, well for me, it shows that he cares for what you like and prioritizes what you feel like eating in the moment. He was being careful also. If you like him to take charge of it next time, you could tell it to him that you like men to decide in dating and your type of food/cuisine to help him if he is really indecisive.

• In my relationship I am the indecisive one. My opinion is find out what types of food he likes and pick places around that. Otherwise if you just be stubborn that also works, but it can create a bit more tension. Alternatively you can both agree on you picking one date and him the next. I hope this helps :)