I hate my sister?

I hate her and dont see her as my ''sister''. She is extremely selfish and doesn't respect her siblings (all she ever thinks about is herself). She is 28 and still lives at home and is in huge debt (she thinks that God is going to magically pay of her debt and fix her teeth). She is on welfare now and doesn't socialize with anyone and hasn't for 7 years. She said she is moving out soon. She cut herself of out of every childhood picture. She is jealous hateful and extremely annoying. Why is she like this? she literally locked herself up in the house for 7 years. My mom stands up for her everytime.

Most Helpful Guy

• You answered your own question; "My mom stands up for her everytime". She was evidently never taught how to fend for herself.

• that is why she won't make it out there in the world

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might have some serious issues... I don't know, the way you described her seems so extreme, I honestly can't think of any normal person who would behave that way. She might need therapy.

• yeah its scary. She says she is going to find a house soon but HOW in the world is she going to support herself?

• No she won't listen, she refuses to believe her daughter is mentally ill (in our culture such things are taboo). My mom is going to get introuble with her rent next month because of her

• Oh damn, that sucks. :( Well you can still try? I mean there's not much else you can do, so...

I really hope things work out somehow. If you want to talk more, just PM me if you feel like it.

What Guys Said 3

• Sisters aren't just a sister who is a girl older or smaller than you... She must be your unwinged angel and she must protect you against all of dangers... You should love your sister... I wish I had a sister who loves me so much... :'(

• She's a desoriented person : /, it's a very delicate problem, very hard to turn around, but do not give up on her.

Does she ever go to a psychologist?

• she is NUTS

• Have you and your family make her go to a professional or not?
      Their job is to help these people.

• It sounds like your sister has some mental issues going on.

What Girls Said 2

• She does sound awful but why does your mother allow her to do these things?

• wow out of every photo? why the hell?