What's your biggest fear when it comes to dating?

I'm being completely honest here. My biggest fear is that I will fall for a tranny and she will have a bigger shlong than I have. I have literally seen pictures of girls who look absolutely beautiful and super feminine, but then you scroll down and see that they have a penis. It literally feels like a trap. Me and my friends have even talked about this before.

This isn't trolling or anything. I'm being completely legit about this. It may sound strange, but that is my honest truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been in a relationship before, but my biggest fear is being used, and not necessarily for sex. I've been used by boys for good grades, because all they see when they look at me is "smart". I'm also afraid of being pressured into sleeping with him, or him not respecting my decision to marry as a virgin.

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest fear is being on a date and having my credit card declined. It has never actually happened to me.

What Girls Said 7

• LMAO! 😂😂😂😂. I can help you with this one! Just look for the Adam's apple. If she doesn't have one, you are in the clear!

• There was a guy here who posted a question about it. He got fooled completely. He said 'she' had a hole but it felt no different from a normal woman's hole. He would find out when the woman decided to fess up.

• My greatest fear is getting my heart broken. It almost goes without saying, right? Happens at the end of every relationship except the last one.

• Getting an aniexty attack 😱

• That he ends up being a creep

• My biggest fear when it comes to dating is for the guy to lose feelings for me. I know that seems ridiculous, but it's happened so many times to me. I'm really trying to find a lasting relationship. But it's really hard, as I guess it should be.

• Haha! I would fear that too... if i was a guy lol 👍

Mine is losing my emotional security 😖

What Guys Said 7

• My fear is being cheated on. Hate having feels for someone that can hurt me. But the whole tranny thing you gotta be carefull bro, i dont think you will run into many of those tho

• That a girl will falsely accuse me of rape and completely verbally destroy my livelihood on a lie.

• Tannies act a bit different than girls dude.

• Hahhahaha, I'm just imagining your face transition from "aw yeah nice tatas" to "what the fuck am i"

• Premature ejaculation, cheating etc

• nothing really...

• My biggest fear is that I'll get hooked up with another high maintenance, crazy bitch... that's my pattern... I keep falling for that shit, but it's really dangerous...