What's the best way to apologize to your girlfriend?

Let's say you made a mistake or you had a fight, what's the best way to apologize?
Or at least make her forgive you.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I was acting like a complete idiot. I am sorry."

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't use the word sorry. But be reflective and say "I could have handled that better" and stuff along those lines.

What Girls Said 6

• Actions speak louder then words. Sincerely apologize, spell out what you did wrong, and then from there don't do it again. If you mean what you say, that will prove more to her then just saying, oh I'm sorry.

• Be sincere. And apologize using her preferred "love language" to show that you know her and how much you care.

• Spill your heart out, and show her you care.

• Saying and mean it my issue with my ex he never meant when he said sorry to me. You should say sorry and mean it.

• Be extra nice.
    Or unless she is someone who wants an verbal apology.

• Admit you screwed up, apologize sincerely, and offer to make it up to her.

What Guys Said 7

• Buy her lots of expensive shit, Girls like that.

• You can never make her forgive you... that's up to her. But if you make an honest heartfelt apology in person than the odds are better she will.

• I would call and text her telling her why I acted that way and say "sorry for hurting you". If that doesn't work I usually give some time alone to cool down

• A big fat diamond should work lol
    If not, then a sincere apology?

• There's no better way... i would say, just say what you feel, show her all your feelings... and maybe she will accept...

Just be you... no tricks or gifts... just talk and have courage to wait for an answer...

• Time usually works wonders. Just say your peace and let her contact you.

• What did you do? Are you sure you made a mistake? Tell us!