Should I start cheating on people?

I was cheated on, my friends have all been cheated on. My one friend was just cheated on by his girl. She was cheating on him for 4 months, and they were together 2 years. I dont trust anyone anymore, but i wish i could. I feel like i should start cheating. Seems like everyone does nowadays, like its a fucking joke. Its kinda a "If you can't beat em, join em" kinda thing, and i have yet met someone that has morals, and willing to stay true. Why does it feel like im the only good person in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay Clean, Stay Clear here, dear, you can set a Good Example for all the other Cheat Sheets around. Why would you want to be like them?
    You are Amongst "Friends with no benefits" in a sad Scenario of being Cheated on and you being alone now, see this from your own side because you Got this as well.
    It just so happens that you are in this circle of 'Cheating' and it has put a sour ball in your mouth. It's hard to trust someone who has even done the dirty to you but that doesn't mean you go out and begin a beguine of Airing your Own by Doing as the Romans do,
    Two wrongs never make a right and by you Starting to do like the Jone's do, will make you stoop to Their own level, give you this reputation and in the end, my friend, No nice girl will want you because she will know that Are just Like... Them.
    Good luck and keep your chin up and your good reputation as well. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? I've been cheated on but I'd never do it. When you live your life simply doing what others think is okay you really cheat yourself out of your own authenticity. I don't cheat because I know it hurts and I know it's a worthless pursuit for me. If I want to have sex with someone else I break up or talk to her about it. I like being honest. Makes my life simpler. Will I get cheated on again? Maybe but just like before I'll get over it. Because everyone else does it sounds like a dumb reason to do something.

What Girls Said 2

• So you want to do the same horrible thing that someone else did to you... That makes you just as bad as any other cheater. Also if you think you are the only good person left in this world then I have good news. There are tons of awesome faithful people out there.

• Don't be that guy

What Guys Said 4

• Please don't give up hopes and I know you said you haven't yet met anyone who has those morals and values but that doesn't mean such people are not there, they are present only hard to find nowadays. Not everyone cheats, not everyone is cheap. If you want one example, then it's the person who is writing this opinion, that's me, yes I have really high morals and values and I consider myself as a true man, however I have decided to stay single forever till death. that's a different thing.

Anyways, there it is you are you have already met one person so as I said there are people like me, guys like me but it's true you won't come across many but please don't lose hope. Forget about those people, don't become like them just because you were cheated on doesn't mean that you should do that to someone? what would be the difference between you and those people who cheat on their partners?

Hence please don't think like that. Define yourself and to the world, stand apart from others, let you "CLASS be higher" than those people who cheat on their partners. Be Be someone who people can look at and admire, wouldn't you like to be someone your friends can admire? I am sorry you got cheated on, but learn something from it, life teaches us many things and I would suggest don't think about becoming one of those who cheat on their partners, don't lose hope as I said there are guys like me, I hope you will meet someone like me who would have high morals and will be true, it may take time or long time, but don't lose hope, in the meantime you can increase your class make yourself a even better person.

Hope I answered your question satisfactorily.

• If this is what you think then you're chasing the wrong girls. I'm still pretty young, but I can almost always tell if someone is the cheating type at first glance. Girls that don't cheat are less common, but they are way better than the cheaters. Plus no one will want to date you if you start cheating all the time.

• That my friend is not good at all... if everyone started to stop using their brains, it will be the end of mankind... shit happens but all those who cheat will end up hurt one day... and it sucks to break somes trust...

• Some people can do it with no fuck given.

• You're only going to bring on negativity on yourself. Karma is a bitch.

Grow the fuck up.