What does it mean when he said this?

This guy I met a couple weeks ago is super cool. Like he is fun to be around and talk to. The first time we met (spare me) we had sex. I lost my v to him... Yeah I know. Anyway, I was freaking out bc I thought that was it, I was a ons and he'd never speak to me. Well to my surprise he texts me and calls me and stuff. Voluntarily.. Unlike my last boyfriend. So it's new for me. Well I said something last night and he got upset because he thought he was a rebound. We sorta just moved on. This morning I called him and asked like what exactly was going on here like if we are friends or if he likes me. And he was like "yeah I consider us friends, but what if I did like you?" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I'm going to be hanging out with him more so I would like to know. But by what happened last night, him getting a little upset over thinking he was a rebound makes me wonder. Also, if it helps your answer, he calls me baby, love, bae, etc. please don't just poll!! Comment too :)

• he likes you! Totally continue
  • He doesn't like you, just being nice, probably wants more sex
  • Not sure...

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is still around, he has to have something for you. I don't mean this in a harsh way at all, I could be totally wrong, but if you were a virgin, chances are you weren't super amazing first time through. Which is ok. No one really is. But I doubt he would stick around to try to get more sex in this case. Just doesn't make sense from my standpoint. Give him a shot. Sounds like he is interested.
    P. S. For all girls out there, pet names don't usually mean anything for guys unless it is unique.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he wants to hear you say positive things about him. He wants to hear how emotional you are over him because it strokes his ego. If you do that, he'll obviously like you more. You already gave up the ass so he's going to see how many buttons he can push before being enamored enough to feel confident in closing the deal.

• I don't understand how you can ask a person if they like you or if it's "just" friends or "just" sex. I think they all blend together and guy deliberately don't pick one or the other because it's just a mistake to pick.

• He obviously likes you, or he wouldn't be upset at thinking he was a rebound. So if you like him, let him know, as he clearly wants to be with you, but his mind frame right now is telling him he meant nothing to you.

What Girls Said 2

• He definitely likes you.

• he likes you.