Overall don't women have it so easy in the social and dating world?

For instance, hardly anyone seems to care about a woman's social status or skills. The only exception I can think of a woman of average or good looks not succeeding in the dating world is if she's a hermit, too afraid of meeting others or doesn't even smile when talking to her.

I think in that sense women have it at all easier for these reasons:
- If she's not confident and shy, it can be considered cute and she's a keeper
- She doesn't have a car nor even knows how to drive and hardly anyone cares. If she's interest in learning and guy is patient, he can teach her.
- She only has a HS diploma or even dropped out of HS and she still easily gets into a relationship... certain girls like that even get married.
- She has no friends at all and it's a ''Who cares, she's a keeper''.
- She's still living with her parents at the age of 20+ and it's not too bad. Most would think she's saving money to eventually move out when the right time comes.
- She isn't pressured too much to have a relationship or a casual date at the age of 16+. If she's a 23+ year-old virgin, the reaction is either totall indifference or ''oh yessss, she's a keeper''

All that in a guy and he's considered a weirdo, loser or social inapt. Yet, in a woman nope and instead she's a keeper. Basically, a girl doesn't put too much effort and as long as it's ok looking, takes care of herself and a nice person that's it.

Then off course, even a woman has a past she can still move someone else and find a man whearas a man with no skills can't do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well why not get skills and have ambition. That would solve a lot of your concerns. It is easier to see why a girl lives at home but they want out too. I moved out asap! We want to step into the adult world. I dated guys that live with their mom at '34 and they are still living with mom to this day! They play video games and stuff. They have zero ambition. They don't sleep at night they sleep during the day. I thought he was in transition but no that became his normal. It isn't easy to be a female feeling like you are not as eye catching as the next girl. But if that makes u feel better assume it. Stop making excuses take charge of your life women dug that shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• They have an easier time finding guys to take them on dates and a MUCH easier time finding guys who want to have sex with them. The only girls who can't get easy sex are like you said really shy physically deformed. Now while girls have an easier time ATTRACTING mates they don't have an easier time getting guys to stay with them/make a serious commitment or finding the "right person".

Ugly girls are fucked. Guys have the option of working on their careers to make up for their ugliness but guys don't give a shit about a girls status so if a girl is legitimately ugly, she is fucked.

I think its stupid when guys say girls control them or have power over them. As long as you never move in with a girl, get one pregnant, or marry one, a girl never has any real power over you.

• True. The reason I never asked any of my two ex gfs to move in with me is because obviously at some point they are going to be expecting an engagement ring probably already by the 1st year. Hardly any girl moves in with a guy just for nothing and I don't want to end up feeling like the bad person in the story that strings her along.
      I do eventually want a child but only when I'm ready myself. Till now, I'm ok with dating and living in our separate houses.

What Girls Said 9

• Us women do have it easier, we usually don't even need to ask someone out to get a boyfriend.

• Please teach me how that works!

• I said "usually".

You can often just wait for a guy to make a move on you. And if that doesn't work, you can always just ask guys out yourself.

• In theory, it seems easy for women to date but from experience, I know it's not that simple.
    Girls in my group of friends began dating late and so did I. Many women are shy and don't know how to act around men. It was my case and because I was so shy about it, guy would simply never ask me out. The few who would were not my type and I was too shy to even accept the idea of dating. I also had zero confidence so when you think no men will like you, you can't open about the idea.

• Overall - nope, no they don't.

As @bombamboum says - in theory it should be... but it never is.

• OH MY GOD
    YES MY LIFE IS SO EASY
    WOW MANSPLAIN ME SOME MORE

• each gender has it's pros and cons i think it's about equal between genders

• Only if she is pretty.

• NOPPEEE

• I'm assuming you meant NOPE. Obviously some pretty girl who has it easy.

• I agree with your points

• But they come with the exception that the woman is pretty. If she's not, she's basically screwed

• NOT REALLY

• Women have it easier because most men think with their dick, not with their brain. Most guys have no standards, you're just happy anyone is paying attention to you & will sleep with whoever is giving it up, which is sad. Have some dignity!

Yes, woman are hit on all the time, but we know it's just for sex not a relationship.

• Here is the irony though. If I ask for requires such as being in college, being a non-smoker, not being a religious fanatic, not having a sleeping around past and a couple other things, we're seen as overbearing and they don't like it... they get offended. So much for dignity.

Then another irony: reject a trashy girl for sex (which isn't the first time) and definitely not someone you want to even date nor hang out with and she's offended too, thats the female version of a girl getting her ego bruised... lol

• I call bullshit, those are very basic requirements that thousands of females have, so it's your fault you're attracted to girls who don't possess the qualities you're looking for. Remove yourself from trashy girls & maybe you'll find a girl with substance.

You want your girl to have all these qualities (degree etc) yet you are complaining chicks have it easier even if they possess minimum qualities (HS diploma etc.). So, you just proved my point, women have it easier when guys think with their dicks, but when guys actually want qualities, is not so easy for women is it?

Same argument goes for women, the only difference we always come with a list of requirements, because that's common sense, why would you want to be in a relationship with a bum?

• It depends on looks though. I'm extremely unattractive and so I have to work as hard as guys do. I get rejected all the time. I've never had a relationship and I will be 29 soon. Most guys just see me as a good friend. I've never been on a date. I've never been asked out. I do the approaching. I've never gone out of my league either. I know attractive men won't like me.

• I'm sure there has to be some attractive features in you and a nice personality. I don't think anyone is ugly.

• I have really pretty eyes and people say I have a nice body. The problem is my face is extremely masculine. I've been mistaken as a guy a few times when I wear baggy clothes. It's not often that I do, usually just on laundry day or if I'm having one of those days. Usually I wear form fitting clothes because most of the time I like to put effort in my appearance. However, the one day when I was feeling sick and I had to run to the store for medicine I was wearing jogging pants and an oversized sweater, I was called 'sir' by the cashier.

So some men get kind of turned off by my masculine features.

What Guys Said 8

• It's because women act like fruits to be collected and guys are okay with being the gatherer. A guy has to get a girl, while a girl simply has to say yes.

• I'll just put it this way. Do they have it easy? No. Do they have it RELATIVELY easier than men do? Absolutely.

• I would say a lot easier than us. We have to work hard and prove ourselves to even get a date. We have to make an impression besides just looking good and being nice.

• That is true, yes. But look at what an ugly guy could do. Provided he worked really hard and gain a shitton of confidence, he could actually score high because confidence is a thing women are attracted into. Men are not. So if a girl is butfucking ugly, that's endgame for her.
      Yeah, she could still probably get laid somewhat easier than the average guy (albeit not with the guy's she'd want to) but landing a good relationship for her would be harder than for her ugly male counterpart.

• On the money, generally (not all but most women) women can get by in the dating game just by the fact that they are women. Guys on the other had have to display all those qualities that women find attractive. The real problem then comes in where a minority of guys are at the top of their game (alpha) and obviously give off those qualities that women look for. So basically most women are somewhat attractive to gorgeous, but only a few men can reciprocate that in terms of their abilities. The result: a minority of men have the attraction ability of the majority of women.

• You don't leave your house many times, do you?

• The true reason there will never be gender equality is women Dont want to give up those benifits while the want equal treatment while men font want to give up the benefits and social standing we have being males.

• Yes, but on gag guys get ganged up on when they talk about how hard the dating game is for them

• Yup since most women enjoy the luxury of unearned, automatic acceptance by men just for existing, it explains why so many women have an entitled, privileged mindset! They don't have to put themselves out there risking rejection. And they can pick and choose men just like an employer choosing which job applicant to hire! Many women are so spoiled and drunk with power that they have a rough time when they get older and start to run out of "hot". When they face hitting the wall of middle age, the tables are turned!

When their youth fades, suddenly women get no more unearned, automatic acceptance by men! There is poetic justice on earth! Good luck QA!

• If a woman looks even half way decent, she can have the personality of a zombie and still be easily be accepted by many men! As a general rule, any normal average woman is automatically widely accepted by the opposite sex!

• exactly, she doesn't have to perform any skills like we do

• Since most women enjoy the luxury of unearned, automatic acceptance by men just for existing, it explains why so many women have an entitled, privileged mindset! They don't have to put themselves out there risking rejection. And they can pick and choose men just like an employer choosing which job applicant to hire! Many women are so spoiled and drunk with power that they have a rough time when they get older and start to run out of "hot". When they face hitting the wall of middle age, the tables are turned!