Project GMAG - Will you help?

So I am turning 21 in a month and I have never had a girlfriend. I have been longing for a girl to share my affection to and have that companionship and connection. I feel like there is no excuse for my struggles with the opposite sex at this point.

I will point out, however, I have made substantial progress with girls over this past year. So far I have made out with 3 girls And I have had sex with a total of 1 (she was a virgin too supposingly) in my lifetime. But the sex and the making out is not the same when the girl wants nothing more and/or she was not my type.

I am launching a new project GMAG
Get
Me
A
Girl

to take this mission to an entire new level. I am thinking about making a website or something to promote this. I need ideas and ways to achieve my goal whatever it takes. In the next 6 months I want to have my first true girlfriend.

Any ideas?

I might make an online reality series or something to help the cause.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely thought that stood for Gay Men Are Great.

Buuuut oookay. How about you just do you. Relationships happen when you're not trying.

• What do you mean "just do me"?

You used to be the modest, sweet Christian and Virgin type... what happened to you?

• Well it is for me because I crave that companionship. After 21 years you would think I would of had something.

• 21 isn't all that old.

Most Helpful Guy

• this all comes off as very... very desperate.
    thus... making your "mission" harder.

What Girls Said 2

• It's you again 😒.

How about you focus on other things instead of constantly trying to find a girl. The best things happen when you least expect it. Just chill and live your life. Your time will come one day.

• That is what I keep hearing but that works for people with good social skills. I lack certain skills and I an introverted. But I am a caring guy and a girl has even told me no other guy has treated her so good.

• What do you need help with?

• Any other feedback that will help me with my mission. #GMAG (Get Me A Girl)

I am 21 and want a girlfriend for once.

What Guys Said 2

• How about spending your efforts on learning how to get a girlfriend and looking for one rather than making a reality show out of it.

• Chill out. A girl will come to you, the right girl.

• That is what they all say. Very seldomly. ly does a girl come to me. If so it is online more than anything. Few and far between.