Can girls tell if a guy is a player?

Can you point them out when you walk into a room. What signs are there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh this is a great question. One, the way they walk. A walk shows a lot about confidence. If he walks cocky then he looks like a player. Because cockt guys have a big ego and the way they strut, I can tell. The way he flirts with numerous girls, the way he dresses, like wearing unneccessary designer clothes, because I like a a guy that can be comfy and dress down to earth

What Girls Said 4

• The ones who pay attention can tell. You won't automatically know when you walk in a room. They don't have beacons over there heads. You have to interact and/or observe.

• Yes but being nice me i give people chances me i know idiot award goes to me

• Hey, ya never know, right?

• No I know lol I am just niave just like a lot of girls, to be honest girls don't actually like players, they just like feeling special to be chose out of the other girls u could of chose even if it lasts for a short period it's a special feeling for many girls and the chance to be that one who makes you change and settle down. It had nothing to do with you, maybe a little to do with looks but it is all about the reputation of being the "chosen one" of course when your not all hell breaks loose and they end up hating them...

• Yes don't hang out with u and plays games to much

• The way they interact with others around them or on the phone. I don't eavesdrop on purpose, but if he's being obnoxious on his phone, then I can hear it.

What Guys Said 5

• There are some who are so good at lying that's it's hard to tell when they are being truthful about anything, so sometimes not always

• If he's a good looking douchebag then it's possible.

• yes they can fam

• If a girl can she's been played like world of Warcraft by a level 10000000 Mage.

• All the evidence points to sometimes but a lot of the time no.