I'm about to turn 24 and feeling very lonely, how does one get used to this feeling?

I imagine how nice it would be to have someone in my life to be passionate and intimate with, cuddle and watch a movie, go out on adventures with, just anything...

Instead days go by in my lonely existence and it just feels worse and worse every day

Most Helpful Girl

• Things will change, they always do, especially if we do something about them. :)
    What do you think the problem is that you're not finding a partner? If you can ackowledge what's wrong you'll be able to work on it.

So it's not a matter of getting used, it's a matter of doing something to change the present situation.

• Just dont attract girls, I dont know. I'm the best I've ever looked in my life thus far

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry that I don't know how to answer this but, I have the same exact problem

It actually haunts my dreams... and I hate it, to cope I just hang out with family and friends... And masturbate ( sorry it got weird but it helps)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry, that must feel horrible :'(

I hope you find someone soon <3

*hugs*

• Don't get use to feeling lonely. Go out and find someone

What Guys Said 1

• Keep with your friends