How horrible is this dating advice from my co-worker regarding single moms and cute girls, to only date average woman?

My co worker asked me if I have a girl friend yet. I said no since I work 94hour weeks an I'm only home one week a month. He just said just get your self a hook up, don't date single moms because they are con artist. Have their kids walking around all raggedy so you feel bad and buy them cloths. Plus you don't want to be climbing out a window when some drunk baby daddy wants to come over unannounced. Never date a single mom just have her as a booty call.
Me: well I mean what if she's really cute?

thats your 2nd mistake stop going after beauty queens stop that cute shit go for average girls. Cute girls will robb you blind and want to be spoiled. Average girl will save her cash and be greatful for you also don't be spoiling her getting her nice things or taking her out places all the time. She'll think she's something special remember "bitch your average you ain't special".

i wanted to laugh so hard it was so bad in 27 he is like a 49 year old black guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. He sounds terribly bitter. I'd take his advice with a giant chunk of salt if I were you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think his perception is distorted but his logic isn't. I hear a lot of what your co-worker says from a lot of different guys so it's not uncommon and there's probably some truth to it but some of these are overly negative and probably based on his bad experiences and he correlates it to all cases which is definitely not true.

Take it with a grain of salt but realize that he's not the only one who thinks like this so there might be truth to it in some cases but definitely not all cases.

What Girls Said 1

• LOL thats horrid advice! Sounds like he's had sh! t luck in dating. Single Moms aren't any less than women with no kids. Everyone has a preference but to make it as if one is worse/better than the other, is stupid. You date someone you're obviously attracted to because personally the chemistry is important and who's a genuine good person. And a good woman will appreciate a man who spoils her and not take advantage out of it. My man spoils me and I always show him how much I appreciate it

What Guys Said 2

• This advice is horrific and bitter!

• Fucking man. He knows his shit.

Seriously, listen to him, especially the stuff on average girls.