Guys, if your girlfriend makes out with another girl, would you consider it cheating?

I would. It'd make no difference for me if she's straight: that's like saying that two sisters making out isn't incest because they're also straight.

• No.
    34% (14)
  • Yes.
    66% (27)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I suppose technically, if she didn't tell me about it, it would be cheating. I just wouldn't care. She can have sex with as many women as she wants, in my opinion. I'm absolutely indifferent, as long as she doesn't use some kind of 'over-sized toys' or something.. And, obviously, it shouldn't diminish her sex drive to the point that she can't keep up with me.

• It is still absolutely cheating. The fact of the matter is she is doing something intimate with someone other than the person she's in a relationship with. It would be unacceptable regardless of the gender of the person she's making out with. If it's not me, it's cheating.

• depends on whether you are invited along or not. If it is behind your back then I would consider it cheating but if you are invited to join in then it is a 3some. you need to talk to your partner about what you both agree on and lay down the ground rules

• Making out - no I wouldn't consider it cheating so long as it was something that just happened in the moment and she told me about it.

If she kept it a secret and it came out later I'd feel deceived (but not betrayed)

If she planned it furtively, lied about where she was and what she was doing, I'd feel betrayed

• Yes, that is cheating.

• Yup that's cheating...😊

• That is cheating.. Whether or not you would be mad about is another thing.

• Yup I would, but it wouldn't be the same type as getting ragged by a guy

• Let me ask you something: If I was right handed and punched you with my left hand, did it just hit you?

• all women are bisexual

• yes i would/\.

• It would be cheating if i couldnt join in

• I would say yes because then you could make the argument that she is bisexual

• If it doesn't lead to a threesome, then yeah.

• If I'm left out of the action, or taking back seat, then yeah.