Girls, Would you date a guy who never wants to have children?

I have had to live with my currently 5 year neice, and she has only proven to me that i NEVER want to have a child of my own. Don't get me wrong, i love my neice, but I absolutely, positively, can NOT stand her screaming and crying everyday for the past 5 years. Maybe i sound like a douche saying that, but it is just true, i can not handle living with little kids. Would you date a guy knowing that he does not want to ever have a child of his own?

• Yes, i would still him
    33% (10)
  • No, i need children of my own
    33% (10)
  • Maybe, i could give him a chance and see if his opinion could be changed
    34% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a tough one for me, cause I really wanna have kids someday. But if the guy was really the one, perfect for me, pretty much my soulmate, I guess I'd be with him even if he didn't want kids (as long as we could have a lot of dogs :P lol).

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, thats a really good point. No Boxers tho, i got one already and he is not exactly my cup of tea either, lol.

• Show All
    • Haha, but that's adorable! They're like forever young.

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 9

• I could date him... Do I expect it to be a long term thing or that we'll end up together no. So I don't think children will really be a concern.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date anyone who didn't want children

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me? That's ideal! I'm terrified of having to be responsible for children, it's just not something I ever want to go through. Not to mention the atrocity that is childbirth...

1|0
    2|0
    • Oh, good. I thought most girls thought the opposite

• No, I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not unless I really loved him and there was a possibility of eventually convincing him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it wouldn't be for the long-term though. I really do want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want kids so yes I would date a guy that doesn't want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would.