Is my standards for my perfect girl too high?

I have a weird type lol. I need to be attracted to the girl, I would like her to accept my need for friend time and let me go out occasionally, she would be able come with my friends and I to a party without having them needing to change how they act (she lets them act like typical college guys), she's must be into sports (not a girly girl), and I would like her to be able to joke around and feel comfortable ( by making a few sex jokes) so she can fit into the group. Are my standards to high?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. It's good to have standards. And it seems like yours is more focused on her personality rather than her looks. I'm like you. I don't like clingy, I need my space and I'll give him his. I prefer for my SO and I prefer to have different friends. The sports thing might be tricky because we might have different taste in sports. And my guy has to understand my twisted humor. If he's too uptight, yeah, I'm out. :/
    So no, your standards aren't high.

• Well sports as in she's willing to play sports with my guy friends not watching ESPN everyday. I dknt want to change how I naturally act when my girlfriend is around. Looks do really matter their no doubt but I would date a 7.5 to 8 with good personality over a b*tchy 10.

• I just dont want a girl who is driven to awlays model herself just to take morning run to the grocery store for milk lol. I want a girl driven to make herself look her best if we're going to a social gathering or going to the bar with some friends but feels comfortable enough leave the house without makeup.

• Yeah, I know what you mean. This past two years a lot of girls have gone CRAZY with make up! I see it all the time on IG and Youtube. They wear what a woman would usually wear for special occasions just to go have brunch or something. :/ They keep saying you should be comfortable in your own skin and how you look, yet they show girls they should cake on makeup everyday! TF is that? lol Guess we're in the age where logic is part of the past.

What Girls Said 11

• No, not at all.
    You want someone who is compatible with you (Socially).
    Someone that enjoys the things you do, and shares your sense of humor.
    That's not too much to ask at all.
    Why would you want to be with someone you can't relate with?
    That takes away from the (visual attraction) aspect for me.

• I want a girl who can get along and joke with my guy friends because when we go out its not I'll talk to her for 10 minutes then go back talk a little sh*t with my guy friends. I want her to feel comfortable talking to them and my buddies can be guys without her being offended.

• I think what u want is attainable and not out of reach

• Hopefully if not I'm not settling for a girl that lacks that and staying single.

• Nah, they're fine, if those are your standards, I don't think you're asking for too much.

• All of this isn't hard to find these days

• nah dude.. you are fine..

• Not at all, you've basically described the relationship between my boyfriend and I

• Nope your standards are probably the least judgmental that I have seen.

• No, they're not. You want a girl that acts like a guy. Yet is still an attractive girl.

• I don't play sports but I workout :)

I love sex jokes

• No your standards aren't to high.
    So your basically looking for a tomboy?

• Kinda idc if she loved watching sports but I'd like to be able to take her to a baseball game and have her understand what's going or be will ing to try playing basketball with my guy friends and not complain. My ex would never do that and she couldn't talk to my guy friends without them having to change their personality..

• No but a girly girl isn't bad

• No, that's fine.

What Guys Said 4

• No, your standards are not too high. I know some people like that. Girls like that aren't impossible to find.

In any case, it's alright to have standards, even if they're high (which I don't think these ones are that crazy). It is better to find less girls and date less than force something that wasn't going to ever work and be hurt later.

• Well my ex was a drama filled girly girl and it bothered me to no end. Like she called my guy friends out for talking about a hot girl in the bar cause one said he would sleep with her in a second and she was offended. I want a girl who will laugh along and my guy friends can be guys around.

• And I'm sure there are girls like that too if you keep looking :D

• That's pretty much what every guy wants

A girl with the coolness of a dude

Good luck with that lol

• Well my guy friend has a great girl who will tell straight up I'm acting like a p*ssy and isn't afraid to act like a dude. So I knkw they exist bit I want to find a girl who is like that that is attracted to me and I'm attracted to her.

• One thing to keep in mind

You could actually train a girl to be like that. They could basically have your personality if you "raise" them the right way.

I've seen it some girls in long term relationships, they have their boyfriends tendencies

• Nope not high lol but those types of girls are rare

• So a athlete or a tomboy? No that doesn't seem like high standards to me.

• I don't want a tomboy in terms of short hair ripped lol I want a beautiful girl that turn me on an makes me want her sexually as well but her personality would be more care free than no offence to any women "omg becky told me my shirt made me look bloated and I'm so offended so I sent a strongly worded text and now we will never talk again ". I want the girl who can say " f*ck what she thinks".

• A dominant, mean, girl? Yeah still not high standards. Also, I saw you said you want a girl who would play sports with your friends. Athletic girls do that lol.

• Bot mean I'm just not the type to talk about a bad day or someone pissing me off I internalize it so when my ex asked me to talk I just kinda said I don't feel comfortable talking about that and stayed silent.